Investing can be intimidating. It is a complex world with its own language. But by recognising and meeting your distinct requirements, we can positively impact your life and investment objectives, and help you through the entire process. When growing your wealth, it is essential to look at the big picture. Your wealth should work in all the ways you want it to. This means looking at what your wealth is now and what it might be in the future.
Our approach is to work with you to create a strategy for your investments that matches your needs, and we will do whatever it takes to keep your investment portfolio running smoothly. Whatever your goals, we have a solution designed for you – through our extensive range of services and contacts, we are able to tailor solutions based on your specific needs. We can guide you through the opportunities and challenges you may face, and help you determine your perspective on wealth, your investment goals and your appetite for risk.
Your Needs and Goals
When considering investments, our team will help you determine your financial goals and how your timescale, attitude to risk and liquidity needs affect them. Then, we will consider what the investment offers in terms of three key investment goals:
- Growth, or ‘capital appreciation’ – an increase in the value of an investment
- Income – a periodic payment of interest or a dividend which can be spent or reinvested
- Stability, or ‘capital preservation’ or ‘protection of principal’ – an investment that concentrates less on increasing the value of that investment and more on trying to ensure that it doesn’t lose value. If you plan to spend a certain amount of money soon and want to make sure the money is there when you need it, stability might be your primary investment goal
With each individual investment, there is a relationship between growth, income and stability. The more an investment offers in one of those areas, the more you may have to trade off in terms of the other two. The key to setting investment goals is to tailor each investment to what you want it to achieve.
Discretionary Fund Managed Portfolios
We provide access to risk-adjusted portfolios that are managed on a daily basis by our chosen discretionary fund managers. These experts oversee your investments constantly, reacting to changing opportunities and risks as necessary to provide the best possible return for the level of risk that you are comfortable to undertake.
Key Benefits of the Service
Creating and maintaining the right investment strategy plays a vital role in securing your financial future. At Bespoke IFA, we advise you on solutions to meet your investment goals and grow your wealth by keeping your portfolio diverse.
- We help you determine your investment goals
- We help you understand the timescale, risk and potential earnings of both investing or choosing not to invest