Investing can be intimidating, a complex world with its own language. But by recognising and meeting your distinct requirements, we can have a positive impact on your life and investment objectives and help you through the entire process. When growing your wealth, it’s essential to look at the big picture. Your wealth should work in all the ways you want it to. This means looking at what your wealth is now and what it might be.
Our approach is to work with you to create a strategy for your investments that match your needs, and we’ll do whatever it takes to keep your investment portfolio running smoothly. Whatever your goals, we have a solution designed for you and we provide an extensive range of services, plus the ability to tailor solutions based on your specific needs. We can guide you through the opportunities and challenges you may face and help you to determine your perspective on wealth, your investment goals and your appetite for risk.
Your Needs and Goals
When considering investing, our team will help you determine your financial goals and how your timescale, attitude to risk and liquidity needs affect them. Then, we will consider what the investment offers in terms of three key investment goals:
- Growth: in investing terms, growth (also known as “capital appreciation”) is an increase in the value of an investment.
- Income: some investments make periodic payments of interest or dividends. Those payments represent investment income, which can be spent or reinvested.
- Stability: (also known as “capital preservation” or “protection of principal”) an investment that focuses on stability concentrates less on increasing the value of that investment and more on trying to ensure that it doesn’t lose value. If you plan to spend a certain amount of money soon and want to make sure the money is there when you need it, stability might be your primary investment goal.
With each individual investment, there is a relationship between growth, income and stability. The more an investment offers in one of those areas, the more you may have to trade off in terms of the other two. The key to setting investment goals is to tailor each investment to what you want it to do for you.
Discretionary Fund Managed Portfolios
We provide access to risk-adjusted portfolios that are managed on a daily basis by our chosen discretionary fund managers. This allows for experts to be overseeing your investments constantly, reacting to changing opportunities and risks as necessary to provide the best possible return for the level of risk that you are comfortable to undertake.
Key Benefits of the Service
Creating and maintaining the right investment strategy plays a vital role in securing your financial future. At Bespoke IFA, we can advise you on solutions to help you meet your investment goals and grow your wealth by keeping your portfolio diverse.
- We help you help you determine your investment goals
- We help you understand the timescale, risk and potential earnings of both investing and choosing not to invest